Ordering Questions;Back to the Top
1. How far in advance can I order my flowers?
2. Can I order a wedding package with just the items I need, or do I have to choose from your prepared packages?
3. How long after I order my wreath, will it take to complete, and be shipped to me?
4. How much notice do you need to make my custom wreath?
5. What if I need my wreath quickly, can I still get a custom wreath?
6. We do not know the exact colour or theme as of yet of our wedding, but we want to make sure we can get some of your wreaths custom made for us, can we place an order to reserve a date, without knowing what we want to order?
7. When ordering, do I need to send any head measurements?
8. I realized, after I paid for my wreath that a different design, would have been a better choice. Can I switch it, is there a fee for this?
9. What happens if I order a custom wreath, then find out that I need different colors? Is there anyway I can have those changes made, without having to order another wreath, how long do I have to change my mind and will there be a charge for that?
Customizing Questions;Back to the Top
1. I like the style of flowers on one wreath- but I like the ribbons in the back of a different wreath, I would like a wreath that combines both of these two, Can I do that?
2. I am not sure what to order to match my dress, can I just send you a picture of my dress and have you design something for me? I'd like for the wreath to look like it was made for this dress?
3. Can you customize a wreath to match my school's / sports team logo and colors for my wedding?
4. Can I order custom designed "costume grade" wreaths for my daughter's dance group? We may need as many as 14, all the same design.
5. Is it possible for you to send me samples of the flowers and ribbons you have
available in my colors to choose from / do I need to return the samples of my choices, how does this work, and do you charge for this?
Can I, send swatches, ribbons, artificial flower pieces, or other objects, that I will be using in my wedding, to you, for matching? If I send something to you, can you send it back to me?
6. Do you do "masculine" wreath's by any chance, and can you make a matching pair of masculine and feminine wreaths?
7. Are these wreaths adjustable, or can they be sized to fit /I am much smaller than the average adult woman?
8. I just received my headwreath and would like to have another, identical wreath made for my maid of honor, can you do that, without having this one to copy?
9. I love your wreaths, I was wondering, can you also make a matching bridal bouquet, and other flower arrangements for my wedding party?
10. Will I be able to see pictures of my custom wreath before it is shipped / what if I don't like something about my wreath when I see the final pictures?
11. How can I find out if you have the charm I would like added to my circlet?
12.I saw a headpiece that I really like on another web site, but since you are doing my other wreaths, I'd rather have this piece done by you as well. If I send you a picture or the web address, could you make an exact copy of the piece for me?
Pricing, Deposits,fees Questions;Back to the Top
1. I am a children's photographer and I am interested in having several headpieces made for babies and young children, do you make these small enough for children? Since I only need them as props, and plan to order several, do you offer lower cost items, for professional use?
1B. These are very beautiful but the price is out of my range, is there someway to get this look at a lower cost? / I would really like a head wreath to match my Halloween costume, but I don't want to spend that much money on a costume, that I will only use for a few hours, can you give me a break on the price, or do you have any suggestions?
2. When will I know how much my custom wreath will cost?
3. Do you give discounts on large orders?
4. Do you require payment in full, or a deposit at the time of ordering?
5. How much of a deposit do you require, and is my deposit refundable, if something happens and we no longer need or want the items we ordered?
6. If I order my flowers today, but my wedding isn't until next year, and the prices go up in the meantime, will I be able to keep the price set at the time I ordered, or will I have to pay the price at the time that you begin work on my order?
7. I have a discount coupon that was sent to me in my last order, I don't think I will be using it soon, there is no expiration date on it, how long can I wait to use it. If a friend of mine is thinking of ordering something from you, can she use my coupon? And do you only give coupons with purchases?
Shipping Questions;Back to the Top
1. Is shipping included in the price? Do you offer overnight /international /or UPS shipping?
2. How much can I expect to pay for shipping and handling?
3. Can I have my items shipped to a different address than the address on my PayPal account, or my billing address?
1. You can order as far in advance as you would like. However to reserve the date for work to begin on your order, you must place a deposit. As it gets close to your reserved date, I will contact you and we can go over your order, you can make any changes to the design at that time.
You can find more information about ordering in advance on our Policy and Info page.
2. Yes, we will be happy to put together a custom package for you. Just tell us how many of what you need, and we will design a special package for you.Back to Question
3. How long it takes to complete your order, depends on the type of wreath and the amount of work involved, and whether special materials must be ordered. But as a general rule, if you placed a custom wreath order that was similar to the majority of the wreaths on our web site, it should be finished in two to three weeks from the reserved work date. Shipping by Priority Mail within the USA generally takes 2 - 3 days.Back to Question
4. Ideally we like to have a couple months, but require at least a month from the date you wish to have your wreath in your possession, for orders of 1 -3 wreaths. this allows us to work with you on the design and colors you want, gather the materials, craft your wreath, photograph it and send you pictures, then make any changes that you may want, and send you new photos. Shipping, which usually takes 2-4 days within the U.S. also needs to be figured in.Back to Question
5. If you need to have your wreath quickly, we offer a rush service for an additional $10.00 (per up to 2 items). This would guarantee your wreath will be completed and ready to ship in about 5 - 7 days from the reserved start date. With Priority or overnight shipping, you could have it in about 8-10 days. Please note that, the rush service is not available during our busier times, and that orders of more than two wreaths will require more time, and /or an additional fee. Please be sure to contact us first to ask if we are able to offer this service to you.We are not responsible for delays due to the postal service, although generally reliable, they can, at times, run into problems that cause delays. You can check out our "in stock" wreaths, you may find something that will fit your needs and be ready to mail without the extra time needed for a custom design. In stock wreaths can be shipped within 3 - business days, but you must let us know that you need your wreath quickly.Back to Question
6.Yes, it is a good idea to reserve a work date, even if you aren't sure of the colors or design you will want. We often get booked up and must turn down orders or put people on a waiting list. You can reserve a work date that is a minimum of 6 weeks from the date you need to receive your wreaths, for up to 3 wreaths,( for more items, more time will be needed.) I won't need a decision on what colors and style you want, until a few days before your reserved date, when I will actually begin work on your order. If you are having trouble deciding on colors and design, I would be happy to work with you and give you some ideas to help you with your decision.Back to Question
7. Unless you have an unusual size head, or just feel better about making sure it is the exact size you want, you don't really have to send your head measurement. If you do send me a measurement, I will use your measurement, rather than the standard size, which is about 21" - 22" for adult ladies, and about 22" - 22.5" for adult men.Back to Question
8. If you are ordering an in-stock wreath, without changes, and decide you want to change your selection, to a different, in-stock wreath, you may do so up until your wreath is packed to ship. Since this time varies, it is important to let us know as soon as possible. This will only affect the cost if there is a difference in the cost of the wreaths involved.
If your order has been shipped, you may return it, in it's original packaging, in exchange for the wreath you prefer. This can be costly, since you will have to pay shipping for the return of the first wreath, as well as for the new wreath. For this reason, please be sure to carefully consider your selection, before finalizing your order.
You can read more about our return policy on our Policy and Info page.
9. If you have ordered a custom wreath, you can change your mind, about colors, designs,etc., right up until the "reserve date" (this is the date you will be given when you order your custom wreath, and the date that work on your order will begin, providing you have paid your deposit, if required). once work has begun, or if your order is finished, you may still make some minor changes, however, this may result in a longer work period of your order. If the changes you want made require additional, or higher cost materials than were first planned, there could be an additional cost, otherwise, minor changes (such as adding or taking off a certain color ribbon or flower) are made free of charge. When you contact us about changes to your order, we will let you know how, or if, the changes you request will affect the delivery time or cost of your order.Back to Question
1. Yes! You can mix and match different wreath styles,change colors, or flower types, to design a wreath that is uniquely you!Back to Question
2. Absolutely, send us the picture of your dress, answer a few questions about your preferences, and I will do the rest. Pictures of the finished wreath will then be sent to you. You will be able to approve it, or ask for changes to be made. If changes are needed, you will be sent new pictures of the wreath once they are made. When you are happy with it, it will be shipped out to you.Back to Question
3. We can't use logos, images, symbols, and other licensed or copyrighted aspects, we can use your team colors to customize your floral pieces, you can always add your own special touches to your wreath, once you receive it, if you wish.Back to Customizing Question3
4. We will happily accept orders for 6 or more custom orders for costume grade wreaths. We have a 6 wreath minimum for these wreaths, simply because of our limited time and the number of orders we get. Please contact us, and we will be more than happy to discus it with you.Back to Question
5. Yes, I am happy to send out samples, in the form of ribbon pieces, and / or flower heads, for you to compare with fabrics and floral arrangements at your florist and bridal shops. There is no need to return the samples of your choices, they will arrive with a number on them, simply let me know the sample number and how you want them used. I do charge a small fee for samples, plus shipping, on small orders. If you do send back the samples, I will refund the fee, (the shipping is non-refundable) and you will still need to pay for the return shipping.
For orders over $200.00, we send samples out free of charge,if needed, once your order deposit is paid. If you wish to have samples sent out before putting a deposit down, we will charge our usual fee and deduct the cost from the order total, once the deposit is paid.
I will use any samples / swatches, that you send, for matching as closely as possible. If you send samples or items that you need back, please be sure to let us know that you want them returned. They will be returned, packed in the same package, and shipped with your order. If you need them shipped back to you sooner than your order is shipped, you will need to pay shipping.
Please also note that although, we try our best to see that anything you send us is treated very carefully and returned safely, accidents can happen, and what you send us is at your own risk, we are not responsible should your item become lost or damaged, so please do not send us anything that is, valuable, irreplaceable, fragile, or very special to you.You can find more information about material samples and fees on our Policy and Info page.
6. Yes.Back to Question
7. Any of the wreaths that you see at our site, can be custom ordered, in the size you need, (custom orders for wreaths that are on clearance, will cost what the origional custom price would have been, and not the clearance price). Most of the wreaths tie in back, and can be tied tighter or looser, to get the fit you want, this is most suitable if you only need to adjust it about an inch or so smaller, or larger. Wreaths with veils are not adjustable.Back to Question
8. Actually, no two wreaths of mine are "identical" since they are all crafted by hand, they are some little differences if you look close enough. We can make wreaths that look very similar to each other, using the same materials in crafting them, most people looking at them, may feel they look exactly alike.
No need to have the original wreath to make another like it, we can use the pictures we take to craft the additional wreath.
Something else to think about, is that many brides, (and their maids of honor), often prefer to have their wreaths, just a little special, or different in some way, from those of other attendants. But we can go for whatever you like.
9. Absolutely!Back to Question
10. Yes, we will email you pictures of your wreath when it is finished. You can let us know if there are any minor changes
you would like made. Minor changes, such as adding or removing a certain color ribbon, flower, etc. can be made without any added charge.
Major changes can be made as well, but most likely result in added time, and may or may not, result in added cost, depending on the type of changes you want. If something comes up after you order your wreath that will result in a design or color change, it is best to let us know as soon as possible. If we have not finished your order it may be possible to make the changes you need without the delays or added cost that may happen, if the entire order must be redone.
11. You can ask, we would be happy to let you know what we have available, there are so many different charms, beads, crystals, etc., that we really can't list them all, but if you don't see something, that you would like, just send a email. If we don't have it, we can usually get it, or something close.Back to Question
12.We would never try to make exact copies of some else's work, just as we would not appreciate someone else copying something we worked hard to create. But you can tell us what it was about the other piece that you liked most and we can design something for you, using that information, in our own style.Back to Question
Cost, deposits, fees
1. We, usually do not recommend these for small children, because they can pose an
injury / choking hazard if children are allowed to play with them
unattended. If these are used for children, they must be supervised
at all times.
We do not accept any responsibility for injuries resulting from the use of our products, and by purchasing any of our products, you are accepting all responsibility for any injuries or other damage resulting from the use of this product. That being said, we can make the circlets and wreaths, in any size that you need.
1B. We do make a lower cost, "costume" grade wreath. These wreaths look very similar when worn,
but are actually much lighter, and use thinner wire, making them
bend easier, and feel less sturdy than the wedding quality wreaths. These also, typically have fewer flowers and ribbons, making them less full than the heirloom / wedding quality wreaths, however, they are still made very well, and will not easily come apart with normal use, and should hold up to many years of use, making them a perfect choice for costumes, photography and theater props. They are also very suitable for weddings We usually have a good variety of these wreaths.
If you purchase 3 or more items, you will still receive a 10% discount off the total, and we sometimes run coupons, specials, and occasionally have some outstanding deals in our clearance dept. so be sure to check those out, or ask us, if you don't see something you need, we may have something, but just haven't had time to get it on line.
2. We are more than happy to give you cost estimates for any custom orders you may be considering. Contact us with the type of items you want, we can give you a price range of what you can expect to pay. When you have made your final decisions, we can tell you what the exact cost will be. Should you want changes made after you place your order, we will let you know if there will be an additional cost for the changes, and if so, how much it will be.Back to Question
3. We almost always have some type of discount, sale or promotion going on. Be sure to check out our special savings page, for on going and limited time offers. These change without notice so check back often for new offers. We also offer wedding and non-wedding packages designed to save you money on larger purchases.Back to Question
4.We do require a deposit on custom orders of three or more items. Payment in full, is not required until your custom order is completed, however, if you cancel your order after work has begun on it, your deposit will not be returned.Back to Question
5.On orders of 3 or more items, with a total cost of under $200.00, there is a non- refundable deposit of 20% of the total, required, before work can begin on your order. If your order comes to $200.00 or more, the required, non-refundable deposit is 30%. If you reserve a work date, but do not leave a deposit, the date will be held for you up until that date, but work will not be started until a deposit or payment in full, is made. If no payment/ deposit is made by the date we reserved for you, and you have not contacted us to make other arrangements for your order, your reserved spot may be given to the next client waiting for work to begin.
The deposit is only refundable if the order is canceled before the reserved date, or if your order has not yet been started. We do understand that things beyond our control come up at times, please contact us, as soon as possible, should something come up that requires you to cancel your order. You can find more information about deposits and fees on our Policy and Info page.
6. The price you pay, will be the price we gave you when you placed your order, paid your deposit and reserved your work date, regardless of how far in advance you placed the order.
Your price will be locked in for the items you ordered at the time you placed the order, even if the prices go up.
Should you decide to add more items to your order, after prices have gone up, you will need to pay the current price for those additional items only.
7. Most or our coupons do not expire, although we may run a special promotion and give out discounts that are good only for a limited time, basically, if there is no expiration date on your coupon, it is good indefinitely.
Please feel free, to give away any of our coupons to friends or family who may be interested in ordering from us. We sometimes run special promotions or offer coupon discounts, usually only durring non-peak times, if we are running a special it will be displayed on the website, so check before ordering, since coupons and promotions must be used at the time the order is placed. More information about coupons, promotions and specials can be found on our Policy and Info page.
1. Shipping is not included in the price, unless we are running a promotion, at which time that would be stated.
We ship by USPS Priority Mail for most orders, if your order is extra large or heavy, we will use UPS, however, you can request the shipping method that you prefer, we will do our best to accommodate you. We also ship to international and APO addresses as well.
2.We calculate shipping based on weight and your zip code using the USPS or UPS web sites. For US addresses, and international shipping, we charge actual shipping and a small handling fee. Unless you specify a preferred shipping method, we will ship most small to medium orders via USPS Priority and International Priority Mail. For very larger or heavy orders we ship by UPS. As a general rule shipping and handling for 1 -3 wreaths, shipped together in one package, within the US, will be 8.00. International shipping and handling of 1 -3 wreaths, shipped together in one package, will run between $24.00 and $31.00, depending on where in the world you are. More about shipping and handling.Back to Question
3.We will ship your items to any address you put down as the shipping address, however, if there is not a shipping address listed, we will ship to the billing address. We don't always have time to verify the shipping address, so please be careful to have your desired shipping address listed at the time you place your order. If, at the time you place an order, you are not sure where you will need it shipped to, make sure to let us know, and we will not ship your order until we confirm with you, the correct address. You can also make changes as to shipping, up until your shipping label is printed, this is usually soon after you see, and approve the final pictures of your completed order. Once you are happy with the final product and completed your payment, the label will be printed, and we will have no way of changing where it gets shipped to.Back to Question
Still have questions, not answered here?
Drop us a Email;
We look forward to working with you.